Should The United States Declare War on ISIS?

In the Isidewith website, I picked a topic if The United States should declare war on ISIS. 51% of the United States who votes said Yes and 49% said no. In my opinion I think that we shouldn’t in many different reasons. I think we should stay out of the middle east conflicts unless they threaten us. Or until they attack on the U.S. soil. The reason for that is because we don’t want to get in their way because they could have solve the problem and then all of a sudden the United States get in the middle and mess up everything and they will blame us and they will attack us.  Well that is what I think. We never know what will happen but it’s better if we don’t. Also, I don’t want any of our troops to get killed in the war for something we are not involved in. Also, we don’t know if they are going to be Isis members because we can accidentally attack the civilians. They use drones to attack Isis but sometimes the kill civilians which is not okay for some of the families. Just let them be and they will not get us involved and we will be peaceful until they declare war on us or attack us in the U.S. soil.

Image result for should the u.s. declare war on isis Image result for u.s.

https://www.isidewith.com/poll/755126043

One thought on “Should The United States Declare War on ISIS?”