Mock Interview Reflection

1. I felt like I can use his answers as mine for mine interview rather for the real interview. Seeing them answering does not make me feel prepare for the interview.
  2. I felt very nervous when they were asking me questions because I didn’t know what to say. I was not confident whatsoever.
  3. I feel like I could’ve done way better to my answers. The questions I find easy is the reason I want the job. The difficult questions is when I was saying things about myself.
  4. My advice is to be as confident as you can and always come prepare and predict what they will ask you depend on your job that you want.
  5. I did the interview pretty bad for a fake version. So that means for the real version I would be even more nervous than I was. What I learned is to become prepare so you won’t be stuck. The way I should dress is a little formal to get a good impression. The way  I should behave is in a such a good mood. Don’t give them the attitude. I should bring my resume for my interview.
  6. What I think the good thing is to get that information on what might happen when you get interviewed. I need to be more confident for next time I get interviewed. I need this skill to become better at being interviewed.
  7. What qualification do you have for this job?

Good: I have past experience with cooking and I can also multitask for this job that I can use this skill for my job.

Bad: I am good at a lot of things.

You always need to be specific to let the interviewer know that you can get the job done.